iTunes is the largest digital music store in the world with millions of music being sold around the world. With RouteNote you can sell your music on iTunes and loads of other stores and streamers like Spotify, Google, Tidal and more, and it’s completely free to upload!
Why you should choose RouteNote:
- It’s Free! – With RouteNote you can distribute you music to our many partners with no upfront costs. You keep 85% of all the royalties with no hidden costs, it’s that straightforward.
- Premium Offering – At RouteNote we want you to be in control and choose what works for you. That’s why we offer a separate premium model (see below) with which you keep 100% of royalties. You can easily switch between free and Premium anytime.
- Store Partners – RouteNote works with the biggest stores and music streaming services. Send your music worldwide on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Tidal, Google Play Music, Deezer and many more!
- SoundCloud Network – Do you have your music on SoundCloud? Join our Network for free to make money on your tracks and free features like track visuals, featured profiles and Pro-Unlimited accounts. Find out more here.
- Global – No matter where you are in the world we can distribute your music.
- Free ISRCs and UPC/EANs – When you create a new release we’ll create an ISRC and UPC/EAN code for physical and digital release free, worldwide.
- Referrals – If you refer someone to sign up to RouteNote you can receive 2% of their earnings. That 2% comes out of RouteNote’s 15% cut and doesn’t affect the other artists royalties in any way.
How do I get my music onto iTunes and other stores?
- Head to routenote.com and create an account – it’s quick, easy and best of all – FREE.
- Click “Create New Release” and enter the details for your single, EP or album and which stores you want to put them on. (If you already have a UPC and ISRC code for your release you can copy this over and you’ll keep information such as Spotify statistics.)
- Once you’ve uploaded your music and sent your release for moderation you will have to make sure that you’ve removed your release(s) from sale from your previous distributor.
- Once you’ve uploaded your release(s) to RouteNote you will be moderated and up on stores in no time!