At RouteNote we are constantly thinking up new ways to improve the site for our clients and partners. The latest launch has been a makeover of the user statistics presentation that enables both artist and label to view their sales and downloads with ease. Clear, dynamic, graphs and drop down selectors make it easy to isolate the statistics of a track, an album or even an entire artist’s catalogue.
Some key features:
- Label level information – record labels are now presented with total earnings over all artists in a summary and monthly breakdown.
- Top ten tracks – record labels and artists are now provided with a top ten of their uploaded tracks.
- Artist breakdown – in addition to our previous album/track breakdown we have updated an artist breakdown, which should allow record labels to keep track of their artists individually.
- Territory download percentage – this percentage pie charts shows the user in which territories their label/artists/albums/tracks are selling. This will be useful for targeting your market and optimising your promotion strategy.
- Retail store downloads – this percentage pie chart compares the ratio between sales in each digital store.
Please take the time to asses the new changes and all feedback, good or bad (not too bad or you’ll make us cry), is welcome!
Thanks to all clients for your constant support, happy selling!
The RouteNote Team