RouteNote is hiring a content technician to join our team in Cornwall, UK.
RouteNote’s content technician will require a high level of computer literacy with a mixture of general music industry knowledge. Applicants need to be comfortable using Excel, Google Docs and an FTP client. To succeed here you must be able to meet deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.
- Ensuring RouteNotes’ music content is delivered to our retail partners with speed and precision
- Ability to work through FTP systems and understand XML documents
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up environment
- Nice to have: experience working in a small business and experience growing a Web/Music business
- Very high level of computer and internet competency
The position is located in our Truro office (Cornwall, UK).
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and email to: jobs@routenote with the subject “content technician” telling us why you would be perfect for this position. Thanks in advance.