Want to simply lie back on your couch and let your Sonos speaker take you to another world through a great audiobook? Here’s how to.
Playing your favourite audiobooks through Sonos is simple if you use Audible. In no time you can set it up so that with a few clicks your speakers can start streaming any of the audiobooks you’ve purchased or gained on Audible through your Sonos set up.
- Head to your Sonos mobile app
- Head to the ‘More’ section and tap on ‘Add Music Services’
- Find Audible and tap to add it
- Authorise Audible on your Sonos speaker and sign in to your Audible account
- Now you’re ready to use Audible through your Sonos app or if you have a voice-powered Sonos speaker you can simply tell it what to play
It’s as simple as that to get whatever books are in your library streaming through your home. So whether you have a single Sonos speaker set up for your living room, or multiple through the home; you can sit back and relax with your favourite audiobooks streaming throughout your home.