Here is a quick tutorial on How To Get A Spotify Listen Button On Your Facebook Page.
Listen buttons are normally found on Facebook pages next to the like button. This is a great way to promote your music and get even more Spotify plays. Normally, Facebook wants over 5000 likes on your Facebook page before they even think about adding a Listen button.
How to Apply
Go to your Facebook Page
1. Open the ‘Admin Panel (above your Cover Photo)
2. Click ‘Help’
3. Select ‘Get More Features’ (This option isn’t available on all Pages, contact Facebook Support if not)
4. Confirm you are a representative of the band or artist
5. Click ‘Submit’
Facebook will then review your request and if approved you will then be able to edit your Music Catalogue.
1. Open the ‘Admin Panel’
2. Click ‘Edit Page’
3. Select ‘Update Info’
4. In the left sidebar select ‘Music’
5. From here you can add or remove links to your music catalogues on Spotify as well as some other supported music services.