Join over a billion people around the world using TikTok to create short videos with music and share the fun with people everywhere.
If you’re looking to become part of the new social media sensation that is sweeping the world by storm then look no further than this simple guide on uploading your first video!
First you’ll need to create your own TikTok account, which you can do from the icon on the bottom right when you open the app. Then once you’re logged in:
- Tap the white plus sign at the bottom of the app, in the middle.
- Browse TikTok’s giant library of music and select the soundtrack for your video. You can choose by category and browse the most popular songs.
- Select ‘Shoot with this sound’ once you’ve found the song you want to use.
- Tap and hold the recording button at the bottom to take the video.
- You can add effects and stickers to liven up your video even more.
- Tap the pink tick and click next and then you can post it!
That’s all you need to do to create your video and get it out in front of billions.