Moody Sampler gives you access to hundreds of patches and a fully kitted out, in-depth sampler plugin completely free.
Moody Sampler is connected up to a cloud-based sound library for access to over 1000 sampled instruments for you to play with. As it’s connected to cloud when you use Moody Sampler to input your own sounds and create your own instruments you can share them with the world or find other peoples’ to experiment with.
The cloud connectivity isn’t just used for sharing but also means you can take your sound library anywhere with you, on any machine. Using the Soundslate platform with it you can easily share voices and sounds with your friends or other musicians.
Moody Sampler does require you to download Soundslate, though it’s available for free, or an optional $99 a year for a bunch more extras that you might not necessarily need.
Here’s what you get with the Moody Sampler:
- Soundfont import: sfz
- Audio files import: wav, mp3, ogg, flac
- Import via drag and drop
- Adjustable Sample start and end points
- Sample looping
- Full-screen sample display
- Amp ADSR controls
- Audio file slicing
Articulations & modes:
- Polyphonic portamento
- Adjustable portamento attack and release time and curves
Effects & routings:
- Per voice analog modeled filter (HP & LP)
- Filter’s ADSR controls
- Filter’s cutoff routing to LFO’s
- Pitch & Volume LFO’s
- Tempo sync for LFO’s
- Voices spread
- Fx container with built-in: EQ/delay/reverb/compressor/saturator/flanger
Cloud-based sound library & collaboration:
- Offline mode: plugin can be used in offline mdea, initial connection to server is not required
- Access to cloud-based Sound library via Soundslates MPA client
- Upload of personal instruments
- Instruments sharing with personal contacts or community
- Community ratings of instruments
- Tagging of instruments with meta-datas
- 1000+ instruments accessible via the Soundslates cloud library
- Auto-download of missing instruments, for personal and collaborative projects