Image-Line have updated their quality desktop DAW introducing fixes, new features, new options and integration between their desktop and mobile apps.
The latest update to FL Studio brings with it a bunch of new features to make their DAW even better, especially with mobile integration allowing project sharing between their mobile app and desktop software.
Watch their video below to see what’s new with 12.4 in action:
- Transistor Bass – Advanced emulation of the legendary Roland TB303™ Bassline synthesizer. ON SALE! $49. BONUS: All purchases between now and Dec 1 2016 go into the draw to WIN A REAL Roland TB-303 ($2500 USD) and a modded Cyclone TT-303 ($500 USD).
- FL Studio Mobile – Companion to the Android, iOS and Windows App. Bring mobile projects into FL Studio and take them to the next level.
- FPC – Vectorial UI. Expandable.
- Harmless – Vectorial UI.
- Newtone – Added buttons for pitch and warp modes. Option to include region markers when saving a sample from Pitch Correction mode.
- Ogun – Vectorial UI.
- Parametric EQ 2 – Vectorial UI. Fully resizable.
- Patcher – 37 new presets by Youlean.
- Razer Chroma – Support for Naga Chroma Mouse.
- Slicex – Vectorial UI.
- Vocodex – Vectorial UI.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer – Use videos as internal controllers. 4 new presets. Use FL Studio Windows as video input. Supports H.264 video export (mp4). Drag-and-drop to re-arrange layers.
FL Studio Features
- Extended colors – FL Studio now allows selection of fully saturated colors from all color dialogs.
- Custom mapping formulas – Edit the Formulas.txt file ..System\Config\Mapping.
- Browser – Restored option to Open samples in Fruity Slicer.
- Mixer – Menu > View > “Alternative mixer highlighting” option to work with the new very bright or dark colors.
- Dashboard – Can now be resized from the window border.
- Plugin Manager – Window can now be set to remain on top of other windows.
- Command-line rendering – /R[filename] myproject.flp, use /E[extensions] to specify format (E.g: “/Emp3,ogg,wav”).
- Loop recording – Significantly improved. Video Tutorial.
- Maschine Jam support – Added undo/redo, step seq mode and swing jogwheel mode.
- Views – Custom layout is now remembered even when selecting other layout
- Input quantization – Added new recording quantize options (right-click the Record button)
- Wrapper – Threaded processing is now on by default