Vrtify is an app that transforms music into a virtual reality experience with VR concerts, music videos. events and exclusive content. Or just listen to your favourite music from Spotify in a VR world.
Vrtify just launched their VR music app publicly and it may just convince music lovers to invest in a virtual reality headset. The free app lets you explore music in first person and get a front row seat at the concert of your favourite band, immersive yourself in a music video and much more.
Vrtify acts as a hub for music and combines it with a unique virtual reality experience that takes you beyond the sound of music and into 3D worlds that immerse you in the music. Vrtify have also partnered with a bunch of services including Spotify, VEVO and YouTube so you have easy access to millions of songs and videos. If you’re not feeling some music the app also includes a bunch of brilliant VR experiences from YouTube videos, to sightseeing, to massive events you might never see otherwise.
Vrtify say: “Vrtify’s VRIMMERSIVE SOUND®, along with an integrated suite of hardware and software tools offering the highest quality VR content. Vrtify allows users to enjoy the all-encompassing experience alone or invite friends and family from around the globe to take part in this new musical journey through built in social sharing tools.”
Vrtify’s incredible VR experience allows you to:
- Listen to your favourite music from endless music sources (Spotify, YouTube, VEVO, online radios or own playlists and music files) wrapped in one of hundred’s of surreal environments.
- Access exclusive VR music channels and enjoy 3D/360 video clips that feel totally real, transporting you to the moment.
- Get a front row seat at your favourite concert and recital and enjoy the true sights, sounds and aura directly from your living room.
- You can select from various vantage points, getting close in on the stage actions, or sit back and feel the crowd dance around you with your favourite artists.
- Maximise engagement and enable friends and family from across the globe to join you in on any of these unprecedented experiences.